[AT] tractor engine

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Apr 23 19:16:42 PDT 2004

Tom you are the one that is into "pissing contests" as you said.
I was trying to be polite but you won't allow that.  My orriginal post said,
if you bother to read it, that the Allis engine was similar in size not in
rated hp.  You implied that Fiat built the big Allis engines.  I'm sure Fiat
did build some big engines but not the engines I am talking about.  They
were all built in the US if Wendel is correct.  Fiat's association with AC
was short  lived.  There might have been a connection in the 70's and 80's
when the last engines were built.  I don't know for sure but your
implication is that AC never built any large engines and that is NOT true.

As for me selling AC short.  I didn't intend to quote the complete book.  I
was just giving enough information to make my point and I have done that.
Frankly you can kiss my red neck North Carolina ass and I will just set your
post to go directly to the trash folder like I had them in my old computer.
Now go take your medicine.

Charlie Hill