[AT] Ashtubula Ohio Show?????

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Thu Apr 22 17:05:22 PDT 2004

Thanks Ivan.  We had heard it was a nice show.  Have always wanted to
attend, but it has either been 4th of July weekend or the weekend after
which is our local show (South Dayton).  Well our local show seems to having
some internal problems and we thought this might be a good year to check out
Astabula.  If you hear of the official date, let me know.

Thanks again for the info.
Tim Nobles
tnobles at netsync.net