[AT] Pony Carburetor

Grant Weir grantweird at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:16:05 PDT 2004

Hi Carl,

    That's a neat technique for rust-proofing the float bowl.  Do you think
that lacquer could do a decent job of keeping the rust down in a gas tank?
I opened up the bottom of my tank and sand blasted the inside clean.  I then
soldered on a new bottom and it does'nt leak, but it did get rusty quickly.
Maybe this lacquer idea might help.

Grant Weir