[AT] Pony Carburetor

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 16:31:19 PDT 2004

We had an old international fire truck at Fort Ord the tank had been painted
with something in side to protect it from rust after it was about 15 years old
this stuff curled up and flaked off causing all kinds of trouble. The main
thing I know of to keep gas tanks from rusting is to keep them full of fuel. If
you are going to leave them set for awhile then toss in some fuel stabilizer.
Although  have run things on two year old gas with no trouble. Stuff really
smelled bad but it ran good.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361