[AT] 630lpg starting problems

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Apr 20 09:07:24 PDT 2004

Ricky,  I'm not familiar with that tractor.  If it has an ignition switch
like a car with  off, start and run positions make sure it is getting fire
to the coil in the start position.  Is it a 12 Volt system.  If so and
unless it has an internally resisted coil there should be two electrical
paths to the coil.  The one from the start position should be 12 v and the
one from the run postition should go through a resistor and be 6 volt at the
coil.  JD might not work this way.  It is just the way most stuff is wired.

Charlie

Charlie