[AT] Fertilizer attachment for JD planter

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Apr 19 09:48:29 PDT 2004

Ricky:

I don't know which JD planter you have but there is a guy on eBay selling
two row JD planters that he is making from 6 or 8 row planters. If the ones
he is modifying are the same model as you have, he might have some of the
fertilizer attachments.  Did you get the 630 LP?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com