[AT] LeSueur, Minnesota Swap Meet

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Apr 18 16:07:29 PDT 2004

Hmmm It is interesting that the Harley book shows up.  I have looked for it
off and on ever since he died and have never seen a word about it.  However,
I never looked in Amazon.   I'd like to have a copy of it just because Neil
and I talked about it some in e-mails.  I never met him either.  In fact I
had never seen him before the picture today.  He helped me with a Fairbanks
Morse mag repair and we chatted occasionally from then on.  He talked me
through the repair, encouraging me all the way.  Then when I reported to him
that I had it working he wrote back that I was very lucky.  I never figured
out if I was lucky because my mag was not severely damaged or because he
thought I would have a hard time with it.  Either way he encouraged me and
never showed any doubt that I could fix it until after the job was complete.

A true gentleman in my book.

Charlie