[AT] LeSueur, Minnesota Swap Meet

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Apr 18 12:25:59 PDT 2004

The WICO C is one of his featured mags in the edition I have.  I just reread
his intro and he speaks of the mags covered (11 of them) as being
representative and providing sufficient information that the reader can take
it from here.  He also provides 4 intro general theory and best practices
chapters, and concludes with 4 more chapters that extend to other questions
about tractor electrical systems beyond magnetos.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.