[Spam] Re: [AT] 90SAE Transmission Oil

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 08:45:21 PDT 2004

Didn't drain it yet, just opened the nut it check the level.  it was up to
the top
and no smell, just the odd color.  I went out today to get SAE90 at the
local
automotive and no luck, only 80.  So I might drain it today and flush with
some kerosine
and get some gear oil next week at the John Deere dealer who sells the small
tractors.
I assume they would have it.

LeRoy