[Spam] [AT] Transmission Gear noise

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 08:07:05 PDT 2004

Yeah, I know its difficult but I think what I'm hearing is normal, a very
low
rumble or whine and its not ready a whine.  Nothing that can be heard
unless you are sitting on the tractor.

Shifts good, nothing high pitched or no clunks.  It doesn't really grind
unless to
try and shift while moving which I think is normal.  I don't think you are
suppose
to shift on the fly but I could be wrong.

I'll drain and flush it today.  I went to the Automotive store for Gear oil
and they only
had quarts and nothing heavier than SAE80.  I think I need SAE 90.

LeRoy