[AT] Feeding Pheasants

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Sun Apr 18 01:46:18 PDT 2004

Wheat, oat, corn or barley. you should also have some sand or fine gravel available at the feeding spot for them. They need it for their digestion. Above said is good for the ones in Sweden that where imported from Asia 300-400 years ago but I can't see that there could be any big differences.

Mattias