[Spam] Re: [AT] 90SAE Transmission Oil

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Apr 18 07:18:07 PDT 2004

Oh , so this is the oil you drained out of the trans, did you drain it all
out? If its for you 40 it calls for 90wt in the gear box, and I have never
seen a clear 90wt. I have seen the first fluid to drain out in some trans is
water and if you didn't drain the it all and just cracked the drain to check
it migh have been water????

Farmer , thats a good odor indicator, gear oil stinks like a skunk and hang
on.

Don