[AT] Portland Swap meet

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Apr 17 07:20:42 PDT 2004

	I have started accumulating stuff in a pickup bed trailer
to take to the Portland Swap Meet. It is quickly becoming
obvious that I am going to need the bigger tandem trailer...
   :-)   I have waaaay too much "stuff" around here. I have
about 4 extra "project" sickle bar mowers that I am going to
move across the road this week to try to sell them. I'm just
going to keep about 3 or 4. If I can't get about $50 apiece
out of them I will strip them and sell them for scrap with
current scrap prices. Trouble is I've gotten to where I hate
scrapping stuff.
--

"farmer"

"Those are not carbs, those are potatoes."

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net