[AT] O/T Restoring old kitchen wood stove.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Apr 17 05:25:55 PDT 2004

  A lady who I owe dearly has asked me to restore her stove.  No
nickel/chrome, porcelain in good shape, grates are a little bent but work,
and ash pit container is in good shape.  It's not a Monarch..believe she
said Allan or Allen.  The porcelain is tan colored.

Any suggestions...I wouldn't know where to start other than the obvious fire
dangers involved and the integrity of the metal.

T I A

RickinMt.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc

If you can read this, Thank a Teacher.
If you are reading it in English, Thank a Soldier.