[AT] JD 630 Questions

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 20:59:06 PDT 2004

Don't listen to what all of those guys are saying! The JD630 is an evil
tractor that will attract lightning, cause premature baldness, and my even make you
insane! Before it's too late gather all the information on this tractor,
especially the name address and phone number of the owner, and get it out of your
house. In fact, put it all in an envelope and send it to me.....I'll "dispose
of it" for you. No need to thank me, I'm just lookin' out for you! ;-)

Karl

p.s. Some day I hope to add a 630 to my meager collection....good luck with
this one!