[AT] Need Tractor Game Suggestions

yestergears at intrstar.net yestergears at intrstar.net
Fri Apr 16 11:23:20 PDT 2004

Charlie:
     The show is located at the Wayne County Fairgrounds.  IT is at the
intersection of Hwy 13 and 117 south of Goldsboro. Would love to have
you.   We are still growing since the first year we got rained out  and 40
degrees, last year was better we got in two days with little rain and cold
weather.
The tractor pull starts at 3.
   Look forward to meeting you.
later