[AT] Need Tractor Game Suggestions

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Fri Apr 16 09:49:26 PDT 2004

Travis, try it with the barrel EMPTY!. Lot's harder.  Also try a golf ball
on top a stand that is adjustable for up & down so that you can place the
ball at the height of the draw bar. Have the operator back up to and touch
the ball with the end of the drawbar without knocking the ball off the post.
Not easy!   Good Luck.  JG

" Also,   I have heard of the barrel roll using a barrel filled with water
and rolling with the front wheels.  We tried that last year but I couldn't
get the barrel filled in a way to make it challenging to the group.  Is
there a trick to this one?"
    Thanks for any input
 Travis