[AT] Fw: Farmall B Portland swap

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Apr 16 06:40:03 PDT 2004

Here's one for you guys who may be going to the Portland swap with a
trailer.  If I had more space, I'd be tracking it down.  It sounds like
maybe a good deal for someone.

I don't know Herbie.  He sent me two notes.

George Willer
Yes Forward it and tell them if the want to call that is ok. The motor was
majored just before I got it my Grandfather was the previous owner.all I
ever did was mow with it is cleaned up but not painted  thanks a lot Herbie
James