[AT] Transmission/Differential Fluid

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 15 20:31:53 PDT 2004

Dudley; Others may disagree or have better ideas but I think that what
you're going to do with the tractor has a lot to with what kind of lubricant
you use in the drive line. We've always went by the thought that "if you're
dealing with hydraulics, use something thin and non foaming". If you're not
dealing with hydraulics use heavier gear oil. Last but not least, if you're
going to do 18 hour days under heavy loads, do it like the book says, and
check it often if you have ANY kind of leaks. You won't go much wrong doing
it like that, at least we've never chewed up a drive line. Gil