[AT] Willys = Ford PTO flatbelt adapter?

R Mull rbobmull at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 18:23:32 PDT 2004

I sold one on ebay a couple of months ago for $65.00 I think. It was a
little different as it did  not have the metal pulley as yours looks to
have( mine was paper or fiber). Mine also had 9n in raised cast letters on
it.I found a picture of it and I will try to send it direct to you.Here is
the number where I sold it on ebay. I dont know if you can still get to the
photo on ebay or not.

Item Number 3802025502

Thanks,
Robert Mull