[AT] Collector auction

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 15 13:11:20 PDT 2004

You could be right Howard. I just assumed that someone had added handles to
turn the flywheel but you'd actually have less leverage with them than at
the edges of the flywheel.
Easiest way to unlock the engine would be with a chain and another tractor.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html