[AT] OT Craftsman Compressor

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Apr 15 09:03:58 PDT 2004

IMHO, too many of the compressors currently on the market are undersized
for the tanks on them.  When I'm using my needle scaler (an air hog if
there ever was one) it takes nearly 8 CFM @ 90 psi.  I use it constantly
for an hour or more at a time to remove paint from tractor parts.
There's no way that a compressor rated down around 4 to 6 CFM is going
to do the job regardless of how big a tank you put on it.

Larry