[AT] Willys = Ford PTO flatbelt adapter?

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Apr 14 23:32:51 PDT 2004

I've been wondering that myself since I saw a Ford unit sell on a farm
sale.  The fellow that bought the tractor didn't buy the belt pulley or
the Dearborn jack.  Total for both items was $32.

I have a Willys pulley.  It accepts the standard size pto shaft.  I have
a 2N with the small pto shaft.  I'll try to check it out Friday.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA