[AT] OT Craftsman Compressor

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Apr 14 18:05:25 PDT 2004

	I bought a horizontal tank mounted compressor from Montgomery
Wards in 1985 that has never given me a problem since the day I got it.
It has a cast iron compressor that has a crankcase with oil in it but
I have to say the same oil that came with it is still in there. The
only thing I've ever had to do with it was drain the water out once
in a while.

	Then in 1990 I bought an inexpensive pancake style compressor
for less than $200 from Woodworkers Warehouse that has been run almost
every other day for the last couple years and quite often before that.
It is an oilless type with that small round tank.

	Neither one of these is a commercial duty compressor and both
have given me enough good service that they don't owe me anything.

	Maybe you are just unlucky. I think most compressors last a
long time.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson