[AT] JD 630 Questions

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Wed Apr 14 08:24:07 PDT 2004

I am going to look at a JD 630 to use to plant my Milo.  It is lpg which doesn't bother me.  What do I need to check on this thing?  It is barn kept and has belonged to the same man since it was new.  His son has all the manuals and cultivating equipment that goes with it.  What are these worth in good shape with good tires?  I know nothing about JD's except that it has a hand clutch.  I also intend to pull my jd 8350 grain drill and pull my auger buggy.  Will it perform okay in that use?  Let me know what you think.  Ricky