[AT] list traffic

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 14 07:20:28 PDT 2004

I heard that Bob.  The only thing that bothers me is that I don't seem to be
getting some of my mail lately and also getting some of it days later than
it was sent.   I missed seeing Herb Metz while I was in Atlanta because the
e-mail message that he sent me on Friday before I left got to me on Wed.
after I got back home even though I checked my e-mail many times while I was
in Atlanta.

Not to confuse the issue.  That was an off list message.  I'm just trying to
use the list as a guage to evaluate the problem.

Charlie