[AT] Indiana tractor show at Spring Mill State Park

Brian Sears allisnut at webtv.net
Tue Apr 13 18:49:40 PDT 2004

Farmer,
 Sorry to hear you didnt ike our show at Spring Mill but I can honestly
tell you that the show is put on by the park and not the Tri-County club
we use the show as a spring fling sort of thing to just get out and
enjoy the days with our members and get some fresh air. But I will take
notes on you're suggestions and pass them along to the club to make the
show better next year. Our show is in june this year at the Law. Co. 4-H
fairgrounds .I would like for some of you guys to come to see it and let
me know what we can do to improve on it and get it to grow. I will pass
on the dates at a later time  Have a good day Brian Sears PS hope to see
you at Portland in may