[AT] Names that have become generic

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Apr 12 17:28:04 PDT 2004

True. My 1966 GTO has factory GM electronic hall effect type of mag
pick up distributor and transistor ignition box. It's mounted in the front
inner fender to cool it. There was also a optional electronic voltage
regulator
available but I don't have that. More common on Corvettes than lowly
Pontiacs of the day :)

Rob