[AT] Update on Ed's Knee

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 12 16:31:07 PDT 2004

I went to the docs today, the first doc (one I saw Friday) said my
problem wasn't his problem.  So I went to the other doc who was in
Arizona, where his second practice is.  I saw his partner instead.  The
partner incised and drained the infection (did I say that modern
medicine has no belief in numbing a site first before cutting?).  Bottom
line is, I'm home, packing my wound 3 x / day.  It tunnels about 6 cm
underneath.  (and IT HURTS).  I'm on antibiotics still kicking right now.

Ed