[AT] B-N0-40 Hub/rim gone

John.Francis at hspnetwork.org John.Francis at hspnetwork.org
Mon Apr 12 15:41:16 PDT 2004

Well the tires themselves which are fine are 6.00-20's DenMan Rib Type's
(I'm not a tire guy) the outer rims measure 22" right across the center
from top to bottom and they are five lug. I'm not absolutely sure if the
hub and the rim are seperate items (can be seperated) it's just that center
piece that slips onto the axle and is secured with a key has rotted out.

So when you say 900X20 are you referrring to tire size or rim size and how
would I determine that?
Thanks - again pictures are at

http://johnfrancis.org/9nBnTug/gallery/

and can be enlarged by clicking on any of the image boxes...

John Francis
Information Systems
Health Services Partnership
617-594-1034

             Brian LaPointe
             <oldfarttractorfa
             rm at comcast.net>                                            To
             Sent by:                  Antique tractor email discussion
             at-bounces at lists.         group
             antique-tractor.c         <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
             om                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/11/2004 09:10          Re: [AT] B-N0-40 Hub/rim gone
             PM

             Please respond to
              Antique tractor
             email discussion
                   group
             <at at lists.antique
               -tractor.com>

Hi John

What size are they I have 5 or 6 5 lug ford tires and rims out back
they are 900X20

Brian