[AT] CA Widefront Help/Advice

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Mon Apr 12 07:50:35 PDT 2004

I have the chance to get a widefront for my CA dirt cheap. Ok it's mine for
a little bartering.
But it is missing some parts, so I have attached a link to a picture taken
from the parts manual to show what I need. Parts in RED are parts that I
know I definatly need. Parts in GREEN are parts I think I might be able to
use from the dual wheel narrow front that I have, but I need confirmation on
that.
So the questions are, How hard is it going to be to find these parts? How
much are these parts going to cost? Is it going to be worth my while to
pursure this or keep waiting for a complete front end?

http://www.bright.net/~daljr/pics/cawidefront.gif

Thanks in advance,
Dave Laughead

---