[AT] In the right place at the right time :)

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun Apr 11 21:16:13 PDT 2004

The guy that put ours up in the 70s used a jib crane he made from a
piece of pipe maybe 2" in diameter and 10' long. About 3' up he welded
a piece of steel maybe 8" long on each side of the pipe. They had a hole
in each one so the he could slide a bolt through to make it hang away
from the tower. On the top he welded an pulley on it and used a nylon
piece of rope to pull the sections up. It worked VERY well and was
safe to use. He just tied the rope off climbed up the section that the
crane was on and put the one on that hanging. Make sense?

Rob