[AT] B-N0-40 Hub/rim gone

John.Francis at hspnetwork.org John.Francis at hspnetwork.org
Sun Apr 11 18:06:46 PDT 2004

I'll check in the am....I think they are but not sure...I'll let you
know...thanks...

John Francis
Information Systems
Health Services Partnership
617-594-1034

             Brian LaPointe
             <oldfarttractorfa
             rm at comcast.net>                                            To
             Sent by:                  Antique tractor email discussion
             at-bounces at lists.         group
             antique-tractor.c         <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
             om                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/11/2004 09:10          Re: [AT] B-N0-40 Hub/rim gone
             PM

             Please respond to
              Antique tractor
             email discussion
                   group
             <at at lists.antique
               -tractor.com>

Hi John

What size are they I have 5 or 6 5 lug ford tires and rims out back
they are 900X20

Brian