[AT] Some ads from the 4/10 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sun Apr 11 05:53:06 PDT 2004

While the Lo-Boy is a nice enough machine, many of the Cub implements
will not work with the Lo-Boy, or they have to be modified. Also,
because of the way IH engineered the lower height by moving the rear
wheels forward (among other things), it is not easy to get on to and off
of the Lo-Boy. (And I suppose there is a visual element also: because
they sit lower, they don't look as much like a "real" tractor to some
people.) At least that is my take on the matter.

As for the number of Cubs in the ads, remember that what I sent this
week was from the paid classified ads, not the free-to-subscribers
Mailbox Markets ads. Cubs tend to show up in greater numbers in the paid
classifieds, for unknown reasons.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous
than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."