[AT] photo of Gathering of the Green

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Apr 10 22:45:56 PDT 2004

Cecil:

I haven't had time to annotate the picture but I can soon. I may have made
an incorrect assumption that others had already sent in a picture
identifying everyone. I took several pictures at the GOG. I not sure how
many you want and of what.

I have them already uploaded on to my public site but I haven't finished
editing all the pictures yet. The unedited pictures of the GOG 2004 are at:

http://public.fotki.com/deanvp/tractor_shows/2004/gog_2004_not_edited/

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com