[AT] Off Topic Ed needs Some Devine Intervention.

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sat Apr 10 16:16:25 PDT 2004

I'm sitting here, typing this, I know damn well it's off topic but I
need some devine intervention here.  As most know, I had a bad left knee
that has underwent several surgeries and causes me much pain.  On 22,
March, I had a denervation surgery which actually helped my pain alot.
 Was really looking forward to returning full time to work, in a month.
 Also, I have been receiving Synovial Fluid replacement injections, my
last was on Tuesday.  On Friday, I awoke with my knee burning and red,
by lunch it was sop painful I could not bear weight on it.  Neither doc
that worked on me (one with the shots, or the one with the denervation
surgery wanted to see me, finally just showed at the one doc's office.
 Was see, fluid drawn off and blood drawn.  Bottom line is, I was sent
home, said it is not infection.  Now my suture line has split open, and
is draining enough to saturate a 5 x 9 dressing and half a pant leg
every hour.  It hurts so bad I'm at a loss for words and nothing
relieves it.  If I can last, I go back monday, I suspect to be admitted.

BTW:  Because of this I missed my first (and most favorite) tractor pull
of the year.

Ed