[AT] IH Anvil

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Apr 10 13:03:11 PDT 2004

George ----Bear and I arrived the day of the tour but to late.  However we
both won one on the drawing held by the Club for people with displays.

What happened was our names were called as we won a sandwich or something
and when we got to the booth the gal was eating a sandwich so I told here to
go ahead and eat that we would wait.  She said that I was so nice she would
just give us an anvil.  Mine is on a shelf in the living room.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA