[AT] OT: computers and ad aware

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Apr 10 04:23:41 PDT 2004

> Ad-Aware  --  http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
> SpyBot-Search and destroy -- http://www.safer-networking.org/
> Zone-Alarm  --  www.zonelabs.com
> MailWasher  --  http://www.mailwasher.net/
>
> And for those folks who want an old version of popular software.
> http://www.oldversion.com/
>
> Steve Williams
> Near Cooperstown NY

Steve,

	I put SpyBot and RegCleaner as well as ZoneAlarm on this computer
in addition to Norton. What will AdAware actually do for me? My Mozilla
browser stops all pop-ups cold so I don't have them any more. I run SpyBot
once or twice a week, depending on how much surfing I do and it keeps all
the "report back" cookies off my computer. Just wondering - and hoping there
is not something else that can report back that doesn't show up on SpyBot.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson