[AT] New Toy

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 19:00:51 PDT 2004

Thanks for the kind words, Don and Smitty. Just got in
a running Oliver 60, parts Cub, BF Avery Model A, JD
H,  and will be getting in parts AC B and AC G pretty
soon. All will be for sale, sooner or later.
Unfortunately, I am super busy with "real" work for
the next few months (the building construction
business and the walnut orchard). Myabe more time next
winter?

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com