[AT] O.T. Estate tractor

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 9 13:30:56 PDT 2004

No, not the estate you might have been thinking of. Its a model 234 Case-IH.
This line of tractors was sold by Case IH in the 1980s as a bigger version
of the garden tractor but not quite a field tractor. I'm just curious if
anybody on the list knows the weights and dimensions of such a tractor. They
have a 3 cylinder liquid cooled diesel 18 hp engine so I am guessing they
are plenty heavy. The main question I have is the width and length. Would
this tractor fit into the box of a pickup truck? Or would a trailer be
required for moving a tractor this size? Heres a link to one I'm looking at.
http://www.farmauctionguide.com/cgi-bin/viewimg.cgi?/auctionimages/barrie_10
72664546_f_cb03.jpg

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html