[AT] Dodge diesel oil filter number

Jim Hoffman jslash at execpc.com
Thu Apr 8 12:51:49 PDT 2004

NAPA filters are made by Wix...  Top of the line filters.  I don't
know where you are hearing *bad things* but it's a bunch of bunk!

Jim/

> Anyone know what the number for an oil filter for a 93 dodge diesel
is?  I am going to start running JD fliters on my truck.  I here bad
things about napa filters.  The JD dealership and napa are the only two
places I have to buy filters.  When I went to the JD dealership they
needed a number to cross over and mine has the number next to the block
where you can't read it.  Thanks, Ricky