[AT] Dodge diesel oil filter number

Len Rugen lrugen at c-magic.com
Thu Apr 8 13:07:58 PDT 2004

See if Fram PH3476A crosses....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ricky Prescott" <diamondp at centex.net>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 1:44 PM
Subject: [AT] Dodge diesel oil filter number

Anyone know what the number for an oil filter for a 93 dodge diesel is?  I
am going to start running JD fliters on my truck.  I here bad things about
napa filters.  The JD dealership and napa are the only two places I have to
buy filters.  When I went to the JD dealership they needed a number to cross
over and mine has the number next to the block where you can't read it.
Thanks, Ricky