[AT] Small square hay bales?

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Thu Apr 8 11:38:28 PDT 2004

I always hated hauling hay behind the old JD balers. The bales never were
the same length.  New Hollands were the best ones to haul behind.  They were
very consistent.  I still remember the 7500 bales of milo we hauled out of
one field with two pickups.  I never thought we would get through.  The
field was a mile long.  Seemed like a lot of hay when I was 16.  It was 105
degrees in July most days.  Ricky