[AT] OT Question OT

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Apr 8 06:17:49 PDT 2004

Hi Wayne,  Until the monitor on my desktop burned out about a month ago I
kept my Win 98 machine constantly updated with every update that microsoft
recommended.  I kept my hard drive cache cleaned up and ran de-frag on a
regular basis.  It still crashed, was slow and was generally a pain in the
butt just like it was the day I bought that computer.  I'm glad some of you
guys get good use out of 98 but for me I'm glad I don't need it any longer.

Charlie