SV: [AT] OT Question OT

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Wed Apr 7 23:18:02 PDT 2004

I cant believe anyone would still want 98 with all the problems with it.

Jeff's Jeep Barn
Britton Mi
Pilbeam's Centennial Farm
Tecumseh Mi

????

Of all the windows OS(3.xx, 95, 98, NT, XP, 2000) I've ran on different
computers 98 must be the one with least problems. That absolutely doesn't
make it troublefree, but I still run on my homecomputer that I had for six
years the longest I had any computer with a margin of three years and all the
others have been very bad the last year. Of course it's lesser used than any
of the work computers. I hope we can use it for a few more years since it has
been the best and believe or not it's a compaq. The only problem we ever had
with was that lightning struck the modem when it was new. Of course we don't
run that many fancy programmes/games.

/Mattias