[AT] OT Question OT

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Apr 7 19:14:17 PDT 2004

Jeff: Actually, if you get all the fixes and patches available it is not
that bad. I still run one in my office. Also one on version 2 of W95,
have one W98SE and an XP. I don't have any problems with any unless I do
not reboot the W98SE machine weekly. Labs are equally distributed
between W2000 and WXP.  I get impatient on booting XP and like W2000
most because it is faster and  is closest to NT of the two.
What is the best and most stable, well you will not believe this but it
is version 2 (or B) of W95. It has rarely been rebooted or turned off in
about ten yrs.

Wayne