Free energy was Re: [AT] Way OT Crystal sets

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Apr 7 13:29:43 PDT 2004

No, But I used to sell small neon bulbs to folks to attach to their CB
antennas.....

and I know of a person who was charged for theft of service because he
buried a large coil of wire under his local high transmission line where
is crossed his property. Didn't generate much but they nailed him
anyway.
Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY