[AT] OT Question OT

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 10:11:38 PDT 2004

It took me sometime to get XP to settle down mostly because of the old
programs that I have installed but now its been running straight though for several
months and no problem I have Hibernation mode on this Sony that shuts down
almost everything but a tiny light on the front and enough power to keep what you
were last doing ready to bring right up. With 98 and ME I had to shut down
every night or it wouldn't work right the next day.
I like the two drives I just wish the C: drive was bigger at leat 30 gig I
use a lot of programs and they are for the most part very big ones.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460