[AT] Way OT Crystal sets

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Apr 7 09:26:00 PDT 2004

I'm just a bit younger than most being born in 62. I remember
we had a little red rocket shaped crystal radio that had a
earphone and clip to put on a copper pipe and an antenna
shaped thing that moved in and out to tune it. I played
with that this forever it seemed. I saw on eBay (the worlds
largest garage sale) that they have reproduced them. I
might pick one up to play with again.

Rob