[AT] OT Question OT

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Apr 6 20:20:37 PDT 2004

Wayne,

I know why my smaller hard drive  is partitioned like it is...

C:/ is for programs and the operating system.  It can be formatted without
losing any data... 9.76 gig

D:/ is for data only.  It's where the things that are important to me
live... 14.2 gig

E:/ is where any downloaded program goes before installation... 14.2 gig

I think it's a mistake to store stuff on the same drive as the operating
system.

George Willer